1.21.2002

Random thoughts this morning: (1) I am so ready to go back to Chicago. (2) Gotta go see Jeff, Ro, and Celia today. (3) Is Loui in town too? (4) Hungry. (5) I really like reading about Margaret and Frank's daily thoughts. (6) Do people know me differently now that my life is posted online? It's like the Seinfeld episode where "worlds collide." (7) I wanna see a movie. (8) Who is actually reading my blog page? Is this more for me or for others? (9) It's too cold to hit the beach. (10) Gotta call Rebecca, Karin, and Felix. (11) My feet are cold. (12) Kim's explanation for her sn, "Nuprin = little. yellow. different." That's cute. Stuck in my head. (13) I haven't seen any interesting emails from P.W. lately. (14) Still hungry. Time to find food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home