1.13.2002

Today, we went to see salmon spawning. Except, we only saw one. Poor girl. We think she was the last of the fishies. All the others probably passed her up long ago. She's just struggling to get to the finish line - very respectable (Keep splashing girl!) But it's likely all the other ones have already done their thing, laid their eggs, and croaked by now... Sorry. Party's over. Darwin's survival of the fittest in action. I think. Hmm... I'd show a pic of the lone salmon, but, that was kinda boring. Here's a nice picture of Muir Woods instead... I liked the surreal feel of it.

Anyways, SOOO cooool: I heard from Andelle that Kim was in SF now... We luckily got in touch, and we're gonna meet up for coffee later. I haven't seen her in maybe 6 or 7 years. Little Kimchee, all grown up. Dang. I remember calling her that for the first time in 1989 at our dads' medical conference. I wonder if she remembers that's how the nickname started. I am psyched to see her!

Kimchee! I found you!

Okie dokie... off to Chinatown to meet up with Elaine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home