1.17.2002

OK. Promise. Last blog of the day. Out of control. In Frank's words "This IS madness!" I actually just felt the need to post b/c I just realized I lost my thumb ring somewhere between SF and LA. I must get another one, cuz my thumb is feeling really naked right now. Oh, and I finally added a new counter to my page, thanks to Margaret. Now I can verify that I am pretty much talking to only myself in cyberspace. How does one acquire a fan club anyways? Do you have to be famous?

So, here's what Jessica had to say on AIM about my traveling:
spunkster007: damn your ass is just going everywhere these days

My thoughts? I'm in the middle of a great tour to prepare for my future and feeling just super lucky to have friends everywhere. I don't deserve this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home