1.14.2002

What a cool day! Went to UCSF to check out their program. I liked it sooo much. The people were great, and I loved the fact that they have a program driven by defined values and a certain vision. That's all I'll say for now... got so many other factors to consider.

While at UCSF, I coincidentally bumped into another ex-TAFer, Judy (from Michigan). That was just amazing. It has been at least 8 or 9 years since I last saw her, so we met up later for dinner with Jesse & Rochelle and another U of I buddy, Candice. It was so great catching up with them. They haven't changed a bit.

Dinner with Anson, Candice, Rochelle, Jesse, and Michigan Judy!

After dinner, we made a pit stop to see Judy (from Cleveland). Turns out Annie (her sis) is around too, but trekking around town with friends... So, while we're talking with Judy on the street, a car pulls up and it turns out to be Jesse's friend who just relocated from Boston. SF seems like such a small place... all these crazy things are happening to me! It's just too exciting!

With Cleveland Judy outside her apartment

Off to Oakland tomorrow for another interview and dinner with Berkeley area buddies afterwards... When will this madness end?! (Is that a Frank statement or what?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home