1.17.2002

Are the stars in some strange alignment or something? So, today, I was picked up by a shuttle to go to the airport, and the last person we picked up coincidentally turned out to be my good friend Cindy. We had been in touch through the past few days, but figured out our schedules weren't gonna allow us to meet up... So, it was just plain lucky that we were both flying out the same morning. She was on her way to NYC, and I was headed back to LA. That was just incredible, and I was so glad I could see her before I left... We both had plenty of time before our flights, so we actually had a chance to get breakfast at the airport. Of course, that early in the morning, we both looked like scum... and the restaurant scenery consisted of airplanes and boarding ramps. Lovely.

So, yesterday, after visiting Stanford, I got a chance to meet up with my cousin Cammy and her husband Bob, as well as some of my old Chicago friends John & Lara. Grace, my Taiwanese American buddy, also joined us. It was just so nice to be able to sit and chat with all of them. Dinner was at Buca di Beppo in downtown Palo Alto, and it was sooo yummy! Afterwards, I was exhausted, so I went back to Jesse's place, but Karisa came by to say hello! It's always so nice to see her. She's my "wonder twin October baby!" It was the kind of day that makes you appreciate all the people that enrich your life just by being a part of it.

Breakfast with Cindy at the airport. And a visit from my wonder twin Karisa!

Dinner with Lara, Cammy, Bob, Grace, and John in Palo Alto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home