2.02.2003

I went to the TAA Lunar New Year Celebration last night. I wanted to see Welly perform, since it had been years since I last saw him at TAF and on Broadway. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many familiar faces from the past... Dennis, Jim, Rosalyn, Yvonne, Wen to name a few... we're talking folks from beyond old school TAF days. I didn't know Mayline and Charlene would be there either. Or Judy. So it all turned out pretty cool. Also at my table were some new faces, Amy and Nicole. And apparently Amy's boyfriend is a resident at UIC who knows my buddies Phil and Kevin really well. Very cool.

Look who's growing up! And look who's grown up!

Sherry, Mayline, Charlene. Me and Judy.

Welly on stage. And with Harmony and Bryan.

With Yvonne, Wen, Rosalyn, and Welly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home