1.31.2003

Hmmm... more random-ness. I found my page listed under "Cool Weblogs of the Moment." I don't know this website or the person who runs it.

Is this my 15 minutes of fame?

If so, let me take a moment to thank my family, friends, and the little people who helped me achieve this heart-warming recognition. It is because of you, my supportive weblog fans, that I'm standing graciously before you today. (tear rolls down cheek) I'll never forget you and the inspiration that you give me. I love you all! (miss america wave, as the orchestra music cuts in and camera fades away)

*cut to commercial*

Available now! The Handy Stitch! The cordless, hand-held sewing machine that’s so compact it fits in the palm of your hand. Great for beginners or experts; for use indoors or out! Act today and you'll also get a 64-piece thread and bobbin collection, a $20 value, absolutely FREE, so you’ll always have the right colored thread for every job! Yours today for $14.99 + shipping/ handling.

*pan left off-screen toward Asian man watching TV commercial*

Hey! Nice! I should buy one of those! Wait a gosh-darn-minute! I did! 4 weeks ago! Where the heck is it?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home