1.27.2003

Three words: "Colder than Yesterday!" Bonus word: "Damn!"
So, today, I wandered through the Guggenheim this morning before meeting up with my long-time friend Cynthia for lunch. We went to some Asian American themed cafe called Cafe Swish where I got some bubble tea. Not too shabby at all. Plus it was a hip looking joint. Later on, I caught up with Davef and Frank before meeting everyone else in K-town for some Korean BBQ. Annie from old school TAF days joined us, as well as Megan and Kelvin, my fellow TAYLers. And of course my fav blog buddy Margaret, and our new Columbia addition, Alex. I'm lucky to have such awesome friends here. No matter how infrequently I see them, they always feel like good friends. It may be negative wind chill outside, but my heart feels damn warm.

Too cold to take pics! So drink hot taro boba!

Lunch with Cynthia. Reunited with Annie.

Taiwanese American New York buddies.

Bay area friends lost in the cold.

Upper west side crew love the cold. Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home