5.19.2002

I can't believe it's been well over a week since we started traveling Europe. It has honestly felt like a month just because we end up walking so much, seeing a lot of sights, and staying up late. Every night is so different depending on the housing situation - hostels some nights, hotels on others... The quality is so variable. I just hope for a comfortable bed and a hot shower. Hopefully no mosquitoes. And, everything is so expensive too. We have to pay for bottled water, pay for internet access, pay to pee... So, we are moving on to Geneva today. Before we leave here though, I'm hoping to see the patent office where Albert Einstein worked when he thought up his Theory of Relativity. That would be cool.

I was thinking of Suzan last night. After leaving Ranee in Italy, I just got to thinking about returning to Chicago and leaving for California. Like Ranee, Suzan will be one of those people that I wish I could take with me to California, just because I love to listen to what she has to say. And they're both interesting people that I just feel I have a deeper connection with... Sigh. Too bad they don't really know that. I'll miss them both very much. I suppose if I think about it too long, I'll start missing everybody else too. Anyways, I remembered I had some pics to post of me and Suzan hanging out before I left for Europe:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home