5.09.2002

See, I'm gone, but I'm not really gone... But I knew you'd check anyways. You should be studying or working anyhow. All is well in my dome...

OK, just a few more errands to run before meeting up with the guys and heading to Paris. I'm starting to get excited. I'm still a bit worried that they won't let me on the plane because the name on my passport doesn't quite match my other IDs. That's what I get for preferring to use my given Asian sounding name over my chosen American name. Don't know what that name is? Well, you better take the time to explore my website further...

One more thought: I definitely have a place to live in California now - financial matters are just about settled. Shall we take a look at the view from the deck once again? Yes! I'm loving it, and I can't wait to host my dear friends - we're gonna camp out on the deck underneath the stars. Superstars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home