5.11.2002

Did I really miss a day of blogging? Yes. I feel bad. Anyways, Dave, Phil, and I got into France without a hitch. We met up with Ranee, and spent the next 24 hours in Paris walking the streets and seeing the sights. We got pics of Notre Dame, Le Louvre, La Seine... I just love it out here. The architecture and ambience are just amazing. Today, we are in Nice, France on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. It's so beautiful. Simply romantic. I can't wait to see what it's like underneath the stars at night. Superstars. Well, I can't type too much cuz I just had way too much beer - it came in a mug the size of a 2 liter bottle... Plus these European keyboards are set differently from ours. Or maybe my vision is blurred. I'm not quite sure yet. Anyways, we just found this internet cafe down the street from our hotel... so I'm sure I will blog again soon. Stay tuned for more glimpses of Ho Chie's tour through Europe.

Before a swim in the Seine. Outside Centre Pompidou.

Outside the Louvre. I ordered the small.

Nice butts in Nice. Bunny in a baguette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home