1.21.2002

I've known Jeff for quite some time now. He's probably one of the smartest guys I know, and also the most laid back. So those of you thought I was too chill, here's another person that doesn't seem to know the word stress exists. Jeff was one of my roommates during my last year in college, along with Jesse and Alex. That was probably one of the most fun and memorable times during my college career. Anyways, I don't get to see him too often these days... So, it was definitely a pleasure to just hang with him and his fiancee Rowena. I took a nice sunset silhouette picture of the both of them. I wasn't joking with them when I said I hope it makes it into their wedding slide show (hint hint).

So, Jeff, Ro, Celia, Wayne, and my bro all went out to dinner at a nice Japanese restaurant in La Jolla. Great food! Nice and cozy setting. Afterwards, we went to a bubble tea place near the "asian strip" outside of San Diego. Of course, all the high schoolers were hanging out there... I need one of those bad-ass haircuts too. Anyways, I thought it was cool that the bubble tea had GREEN pearls... I took a pic of Celia's drink cuz it was almost glowing like nuclear waste...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home