1.11.2002

Good morning world! I woke up before sunrise, and went out to the pier again to watch the surfers. Here's a nice pic of a sliver of moon rising just before the sun. That's lifeguard station #1 with some surfers hanging right outside, but you probably can't see them. What a life. Click to enlarge.

I watched an episode of MacGyver this morning. He's still as cool as ever. Loved around the world. I should put together a hero page and put him up there in the top 3. When I'm in trouble, I say to myself "think dammit think... what would Mac do?" Just kidding. I'm not that strange.

I should probably call some of my southern cali buddies to hang out. But I'm being such a lazy butt since I got here. I think it's the weather calling me to bum on the beach instead. Jeff, Celia, Karin, Felix, Jenny, Karen, Becca, Connie, Shanjean, UIC med friends - sorry dudes! I'll be in touch soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home