2.18.2007

My aunt told me a story today about a time when I was a mere little baby in Taiwan soon after learning how to crawl.

One day, my parents and aunt heard the sound of a high-pitched squealing pig coming from inside the apartment. They had no idea why that would be since there were no pigs around.

Soon after, they discovered tiny ol' me underneath a bed holding the tip of my finger in pain. Apparently, I had crawled underneath the bed and stuck my finger into an electric socket.

Therefore, in this Year of the Golden Pig, let me declare that I am happy to be alive today. It's all because I am a Pig, and I squeal really well.

Happy Lunar New Year.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be a Metal Pig. Here is what the chinese horoscope says about you:

Strong and assertive, the Metal Pig is a passionate creature who puts one hundred percent into everything he or she does - especially into relationships with others. At work, the Metal Pig is cheerful and industrious, to a partner he or she is faithful and true, and to everyone with whom this elemental Pig comes in contact, this brand of Pig is worth his or her weight in gold.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger DYY said...

Happy New Year! Oink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home