2.08.2007

Wow.

I've had some amazing connections and re-connections lately. From being found by long lost friends through referrals to my various projects, to re-discovering old friends after hearing about the amazing work they've done with their lives. From connecting with new people who are authors, filmmakers, actors, innovators, to meeting speakers, community organizers, or "big names" in the community. From being remembered for the work and initiatives I took so long ago, to being credited for the way things have come full circle in the present day. And I've also met some new friends randomly, who have just turned out to be quite the nicest and sweetest people ever, and they will probably prove to be just as fantastic in their lives as all the rest.

I'm in a good place. As one of my recently reconnected friends just described it - This all happens because I'm the one who is the "Connector." It's the 2nd or 3rd time I've heard that described of me, and I'm fascinated by the idea of it.

All I can say again is... wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home