8.31.2004

So, Carol's mom read an article in Taiwan's Liberty Times about TAF, and apparently it talks about my role with this summer camp. Coincidentally, my mom also just showed me another article in a Taiwan Heritage magazine where again I am mentioned by name in the context of TAF. I have no idea why I'm receiving so much attention this year. In fact, I don't even remember anyone ever interviewing me recently...

I may be exaggerating, but according to Carol, it seems her mom is now impressed with me and my involvement with TAF. Before long, I will become popular legend amongst the rest of the Taiwanese parents... Mom will be proud.

I'm highly amused at the moment as I walk the fine line between myth and reality...

Don't pop my ballooning ego just yet, please.

So, that's how my name is written in Mandarin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home