8.30.2004

I thought my "summer break" was sadly coming to an end, but it's official... I'm making it last another month or so. Well, I'm still working, of course, but the visitors, parties, and trips will continue on.

A preview:
1. Loan, Kasumi, Lan, and the rest of my college "gang" will be around for wedding festivities.
2. TAF Reunion BBQ has been planned since Andy is working in town for an extended period.
3. Sherry visits for a long weekend.
4. Vivian (last seen about 15 years ago) is visiting Oakland from Japan/Taiwan.
5. Harmony moves into town to get ready for school.
6. I'm visiting Michigan for the TAF Juniors reunion and to hang out with the "TAF Brats."

I keep getting asked how I can do all these fun things and still work my overnight shifts in the hospital every 4th night.

Well, that's what my stunt double is for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home