8.28.2004

It feels good to be here, far from my Berkeley home, and away from my day to day work "routine." Touching base with dear friends reminds me that distance and time will never break the bonds of true friendship. Some things are just meant to last even with little maintenance. Even so, I've been lucky. My summer has been filled with the people I care about most in the world, with people I haven't seen for years. For that, I am certainly grateful.

I don't want to go home. I want to sit here on the beach forever. I want to talk to old friends who all can say, "yeah, remember when..." And then just giggle and laugh just as we did in years past. Some things will never change.

A visit to Armen's home. Lunch with Connie!

Connie again. Me and Cindy!

TAF reunion in Little Saigon: Celia, Ho Chie, Cindy, & Rick.

Watching surfers at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home