6.20.2004

I had a tiring, but completely fulfilling weekend. Linda came into town today, and the whole group of us met up with Cindy in Oakland Chinatown for dim sum. I'm so excited that she will be joining the TAF junior counselor crew this year, but what was nicer was seeing how everyone else was so drawn to her, too. She has such a warm personality that is really easy to connect with - I love those kind of people. Later in the afternoon, my home and deck served as a venue for the big / little sib program of our residency program. Linda, Carol, and Nancy were so helpful in the mass chaos of food prep and guests. After the entire party, we just needed a place to settle and unwind. And that we did, at Cafe Strada. Lovely day.

Linda's rainbow of streaks! Cindy just rocks! So hip too!

TAF Love summer crew.

Chillin' at the big/li'l sib party.

More chillin'.

The girls, enjoying the food and weather.

Carol, Nance, Linda, and me at Cafe Strada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home