6.15.2004

The overnight call was extremely quiet. Mili and I just watched movies last night at work. We're calling it "a sleepover at the hospital" - that's how hard we worked. Plus, we found time to chat alot. But, the poor girl had to listen to me rave about all the cool kids and counselors that I hung out with at camp this past weekend. Anyways, I love these post-camp highs. It's an excellent reminder to continue doing those things that one feels most passionately about.

Today was quite productive and chill. I met up with Kasumi for lunch in Chinatown and then coffee afterwards. I'm disappointed that I won't be able to join her and my college "little sisters" for Loan's wedding this coming weekend back in Illinois. I miss them all alot, too.

The new intern class is now in town, and tonight there was a dinner event at a local restaurant/bar to welcome them. It's just the beginning of a very social week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home