6.19.2004

I hung out with Nancy and Carol today. I haven't had this much fun in months. Carol and I met up first, and we went to little Timmy's first birthday party. There, I got to see Candice one last time before she left for the east coast. I also recognized Jenny, an old TAFer, and the world became small. Afterwards, Carol and I picked up Nancy, went to Kirala for sushi, and then went downtown to party with some of the T-crew. At the club, I bumped into college friend Rex visiting from New York, and the world became yet even smaller. Good times. And the weekend is only half over. Can't wait til tomorrow.

Brian, Timmy, Candice, me, and Karisa.

Thinking cake. Read it like an Asian person.

Eating cake. Me, Rochelle , Gherkin, and Jesse.

Enjoying cake. Nancy, me, and Carol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home