6.25.2004

After four years of living in Taiwan, my college friend Eleanor has now moved back to the Bay area. Apparently, she has been craving Taco Bell for quite some time, and even after eating crunchy hard tacos for the past two days, her hunger has persisted.

I, myself, have avoided fast food for about two years now simply because of the availability of excellent "cheap eats" all around the Bay area. But, tonight, with every inquiry as to where we should go, what type of food we should try, the answer was always "Taco Bell."

So, I eventually gave in. For dinner, I joined her for a third night of Taco Bell indulgence. Savory.

Tomorrow, I might have some In & Out burgers with Carol because we both have heard how good this particular fast food chain is. I feel my arteries hardening already. mmmm...

Anyone want to join me for some KFC?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home