3.01.2003

It was an excellent chill evening to end a busy week... Even though I was super tired, I was so happy I could spend some time with surprise visitors Cathy and Mike from Chicago. We met up at a Filipino restaurant in South San Francisco and enjoyed a tasty dinner with some of Mike's college friends from Stanford. Afterwards, we went to Whisper, a club/lounge in the Mission, where we met up with one of Cathy's good friends from her college years, Ameet. It turns out that his wife happens to be Sayali, one of my fellow interns at the hospital. And coincidentally, Mike's mom and my dad are doctors at the same hospital back in Chicago. It's all about 2 degrees of separation for me...

My yummy halo-halo and all the shakes and bubbles! Mmmmm....

Outside Sinugba, a guy with snotty fingers took this pic for us. Mmmmm...

2 degrees of HoChie: Ameet, Cat, Mike, me & Sayali.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home