2.24.2003

I feel like I'm just counting days and months now. Towards what? I don't really know. It's been a long month on the wards - lots of sick kids as expected this winter season. On the one hand, it's becoming fairly routine stuff to manage, on the other, it just wears us down having to run from patient to patient tweaking their treatments. I have 7 more days before I switch to the newborn nursery, 2 more overnight calls this month with probably no sleep, 17 more days before I have a full weekend off, 4 more months of intern year left, 4 more months before my schedule eases up some... just counting and counting...

Can you tell I'm tired?

I love working with these kids though. I wish I had some magical touch to make all their lives healthy and fulfilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home