11.29.2002

I think I'm gonna have have heart burn. I definitely ate too much today. In fact, I think that's all I did today. Dim sum in Milpitas with the TAYL crew was cool. It's nice to be part of this "family" of Taiwanese Americans, though many of them have relocated to different parts of the country. Sounds like a familiar story. Anyways, in return for chauffering Anny around, she was kind enough to make me some yummy lemon bars with lemons from her own back yard. I was quite impressed. After lunch, we all hung out at Dave & Busters. Video games. Money sucked from the pockets. Enough said.

Dim sum at Mayflower in Milpitas.

Can you handle it Anny? Driving to San Mateo at sunset.

Dinner at Jesse and Rochelle's was excellent. Dave, Grace, Mark, and their parents were in town. It's always good to see them. Brings back so many nice memories of childhood when we all really had no clue of where our lives would lead us. How nice it is to have friends who you can say you've known all your life.

Rochelle, Jesse. First Thanksgiving dinner in their new home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home