11.25.2002

So many random thoughts still, thus the 3rd posting of the past half-hour, in multiple choice format:
A) Thanks for the wake-up call Frank!
B) So glad to hear from Sylvia! It's been way too long... Zachary is growing up!
C) Eating Burmese chow mein - SPICY! SPICY! (as smoke drifts from my nostrils)
D) I need a senior pic from Carol! But for now, I get to host the digital pic!
E) Uh-oh! The radiator in the car appears to be overheating. I need a mechanic!
F) Thanks for the well-wishes Kari, (Cali) Ivy, Carol, Frank! You guys rock!
G) I bumped into Anny yesterday while on my walk to the cafe! Made my day.
H) Happy Birthday to Connie's blog!
I ) Iraq - it's starting to get scary. Check this poster out. Not sure whether to laugh or cry.
J) Yeah Marg! You tell'em that Burma makes chow mein too! Dammit.
K) There are earthquakes in California. Here. I don't feel them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home