10.20.2002

I am spoiled. But I did study today! I walked over to the Free Speech Cafe on campus to do some reading over coffee and a nice slice of mocha cheesecake. I discovered they have free internet access there too. Uh oh for me. Afterwards, I walked over to Telegraph Avenue and got a slice of pizza to eat outside. After watching some little kids play with the biggest bubble bath fountain ever, I treked back up the hill over behind the Greek Theatre to see if I could catch a glimpse of the Jack Johnson concert.

Well, I couldn't see much, but it wasn't too shabby for freebie entertainment. So, now I'm back at home, on the deck, typing this blog on my laptop while listening to the concert as it echoes through the hills. I heard his song Bubble Toes, which reminds me... I didn't get my bubble tea today. I got Taiwanese shaved ice instead. Life is still good. And I am very spoiled. Very. Come share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home