7.11.2002

The BBQ for Jenny was pretty cool. It's nice seeing another familiar face in the area, and I just thought it was so nice that all her friends got together for her. It's good to see that she's happy to be "home" again with all her college buddies. What's interesting is all the connections that I discovered...

-- Jenny's roommate Hiro just met her friend's brother's sister (or something like that) who is dating one of my classmates, Mike. He is one of 3 guys in my class.
-- Margaret's sister is an Infectious Disease Fellow at my hospital. I just met her on morning rounds by coincidence because I recognized her name.
-- Cliffton is going to med school next year. He's on the waiting list for UIC.
-- Annie works for Paypal. I'm a Paypal fan.
-- Grace went to TAF and TAC, used to live in Illinois and the East Coast, and now lives in Berkeley too. She knows Audrey from TAC, Audrey from ITASA, Lorraine from TAF, she knows Lynna by name. I thought she looked so familiar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home