7.05.2002

The BBQ's were fun! I got to see some of the TAYL people at Jen's place in Foster City. I left early to head over to BBQ #2 at June's and Amin's place. Afterwards, many of the guests came over to my place to watch the fireworks from a distance. We could see the show in Oakland, San Fran, and Berkeley. Pretty cool. But in my opinion, they're not as great as the ones I've seen in Chicago. So today seems like a good day. Not as much busy work for some reason. But then again, I'm sure many of my friends have the day off, whereas I'm here looking after sick little babies. As sad as that may sound, I really am loving my new role. Everyday just seems so exciting. I don't think I've ever said that during the past 4 years in med school.

BBQ #1: My bud, Allypoo. Steve and Anny.

BBQ #2: Happy 4th of July at June's place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home