5.28.2002

I am back in Chicago. I'm pooped, but determined to overcome any jetlag. In the meantime, I am stranded on campus until I can hitch a ride back to the 'burbs tonight. Hopefully I can find some time to post some of the 250+ pics I took while in Europe in the next day.

Well, looking back, it was a fun trip hanging with Dave and Phil and venturing around Europe, but I am glad to be "home" for a little while. I'm so happy I got to hang out with Ranee and Yuling too. That just made the trip that much more special for me. Plus, a little shout out to Yuling's roommates and friends: Zach, Irma, Erin, Jeannie. After a week of mooching off their hospitality and making the couch feel like home, I feel this neat little connection with all of them. Thanks everyone, so much! Come visit me in Berkeley!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home