5.24.2002

It's been tough finding internet access in Paris... but here I am once again. So yesterday, we decided to take it easy after all these days of walking. We went to the top of the Eiffel Tower, and afterwards, worked our way to the Champs-Elysees to watch l'Attaque des Clones. I couldn't wait until returning back to the states to watch it. Master Yoda kicks butt. Yesterday evening, we hung out with Yuling's roomies and mostly American friends studying in Paris - very entertaining to say the least and definitely a night to remember.

Today we went to the Musee d'Orsay, and after this entry (because I'm having internet withdrawal), we are on our way to the Centre Pompidou for some more modern art. I like this neighborhood near the Centre Pompidou by the way. It just feels so much more lively. Plus, it has all the little boulangeries and patisseries that I like. I can't resist buying un ou deux pain au chocolats (chocolate-filled croissants) everyday. Yummy. My French hasn't failed me yet when it comes to food.

Yuling and I, rainy day in Paris. Reflecting on art at Ctr Pompidou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home