12.11.2006

Yesterday, I somehow volunteered to organize what will hopefully be the largest gathering of 2nd gen Taiwanese Americans in the Bay area in conjunction with the Taiwanese community's Lunar New Year festivities. So friends, a great time to visit will be the weekend of February 17 next year...

And, a few weeks ago, Jon and I somehow managed to convince some leaders in the LA Taiwanese community that we would be able to revive and rejuvenate their 2nd gen Taiwanese American winter and summer conferences...

I need to keep my mouth shut in general I think.

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Go Hoch and Jonizzle. If you need support and cheering, I got it for you here.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Christine said...

now that i've "retired" from taf, i would be more than happy to help out in any way i can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home