7.22.2005

I'm semi-actively trying to expand my social circles and not be a hermit.

Yesterday, I hung out with some new friends that I met a couple weeks ago. Gina, a real sweetie who recently relocated from Alabama, joined me for coffee and conversation. Ling, the social butterfly with big beautiful eyes, organized a billiards / bar outing. Familiar faces Don, Hui, and Bill, all really nice guys, came out to play some serious Game. It got me out of the apartment and away from my computer for once. Refreshing.

Today, I've discovered free wireless internet at the cafe down the street from my apartment. I'm now out of the apartment sitting amongst strangers, but once again, in front of my laptop computer. No obligation to small talk.

It's essentially a win-win situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home