7.19.2005

My New York trip is coming to an end tomorrow morning. I'm glad, and I'm sad.

Today, I was able to meet up with Audris for lunch at a Brazilian restaurant and also with Margaret and Chris for an excellent short films presentation at the film festival. Afterwards, I caught up with a couple more friends, Kelvin and Megan. And then they told me that Steve lives here too, so that leaves a handful of people that I didn't get to see on this (rather long) trip. Oh well. Next time. Because there's always a next time... and there's never enough time.

Overall, it was a wonderful and much-needed getaway week for me. My mind is clearer, I feel more rested, I've been able to think about the past, present, and the future. And I've concluded that there too many uncertainties in my life at the moment, which is so exciting and scary at the same time. But, the one thing I am certain about is how grateful I am for having all these friends in my life, old and new. They are more special to me than they will ever realize.

Peruvian dinner with Kelvin and Megan, my TAYL peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home