4.06.2005

When it comes to chores, I've determined that there are three unique stages of development. The first is the "Hmm, Time To Do It" stage. In my case, "it" refers to the laundry. I passed this stage about a month ago. The second stage is the "OMG, It's Way Too Much To Do Today." I've been lingering in this belief for the past two weeks, as evidenced by my four rather large mounds of clothes-wreaking-of-who-knows-what-smell-that-is occupying my bedroom floor. Yes, I did say four, since now I can actually make categories of White, Light Color/Beiges, Dark Color, and Black. The final stage is the "Oh Damn, Rate Limiting Factor" event. This is characterized by the fact that one can count down how many pieces of critical elements are left. And when I say elements, I'm referring to my clean underwear. It may refer to dishes or edible food products in your case. So, yea, I have about three pairs of underwear left. Never mind that these leftovers don't fit very well nor exist in the same quality as in their heyday some four or five years ago.

So, as D-Day approaches, I'm either going to shape up and Do The Damn Chore Cuz I Have To or start getting really creative. I'll let your imaginations run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home