3.28.2005

Many reasons to smile today:
1) I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Michelle, Viv, & Jess this morning! It was quite a surprise, and I always love receiving flowers! I'm such a softie.
2) I had lunch with my dear Alice, who is back from LA for the week. I simply adore her and think she is one of the most fabulous people in the world.
3) I went to work this afternoon only to discover that I wasn't scheduled to work. So now I have a couple of hours for cafe bumming.
4) Cat is visiting town tomorrow, back from a year of medical school, and it looks like we're meeting up for dinner! Yay! She's a cutie-pie.
5) I found a cheap flight to go to LA next month to see Anna and Gene at the conference, be in Rick's wedding, visit Alice, visit mom, and probably see a whole bunch of other friends. Crossing my fingers for some additional sponsorship...
6) I bought tickets for Welly's musical, Making Tracks, now showing in San Jose. Anyone care to join me?
7) Spring is here, the days are getting longer, and the sun is shining warmly on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home