3.05.2005

It has been a very API political-cultural-artsy weekend for me, starting with some excellent thought-provoking plays by the AATC yesterday night, and now today with the API Issues Conference on the Berkeley campus. I had the chance to watch some short independent films as well as preview part of Lane Nishikawa's new film on the 442nd Japanese American Regimental Combat Team - an exciting film featuring some well-known APA actors/actresses! The conference also featured performances by local bands, John Cho's band Left of Zed (he has a band?), some spoken word artists, and ex-Chicagoan Denizen Kane (aka Dennis of I Was Born with Two Tongues). I'm starting to feel the pulse of Asian America once again...

It's Harold (aka John Cho) of Harold and Kumar! And his band.

Paul and me in the audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home