7.29.2004

I'm home in Chicago... yet it no longer feels like home. After two years away, I feel more like a visitor to the area than anything else. How things change in such short time...

It feels good to have Cindy here with me. She is such a breath of fresh air and will be quite a gift to the TAF Junior program, I think. She just naturally embodies so many qualities that we attempt to nurture at TAF... I just know she will be a perfect fit there. She doesn't know it yet herself...

We stopped by Linn and Chikuan's home tonight. Julianna and Jason were hanging out there too. Wow. It is good to see TAF people because they always feel like family. Even after so long, I can just visit and feel like nothing has changed since the last time I saw them all...

TAF family. Yeah. It's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home