5.23.2004

It has been a stressful month, and I am much more content having had another full weekend off.

I went back to the Himalayan Festival today. Perhaps I was drawn to the geopolitical issues of the region - so reminiscent of the struggles of the Taiwanese people. But I have to admit, the cultural vibrance and the appeal of food brought me back too.

Afterwards, I met up with TAYL people to hammer out the final details of the summer camp coming up in a short month. Good people, good ideas. Cindy is a new face in the group, and I sense that she will blossom into a strong and committed leader in the coming years.

I ate dinner with John, Alan, Anny, and Steve. Having a community is good. Keeps us all sane.

Then, I watched Shrek2 with Anny. It cracked me up.

Now, I'm thinking about the next gathering - since Carol is now in town for the next 2 months and Anita is visiting in a couple of days... Soon Nancy, Mengting, Brendan, and others will be settling in...

Yes, my community is keeping me sane.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home