8.31.2003

After breakfast this morning, Jen and I went downtown to Shirphone's place to meet with Felix, Joy, and Marge. We enjoyed some Vietnamese food on Clement St, and aftewards, we walked around a little bit. We found a great little bubble tea / crepe / ice cream / mini mart shop. Jen and I couldn't resist the tempting Japanese candies, so we each bought bags and bags of fun candy. I will likely need a dental visit soon...

Yummy candy!

Felix, Joy, Shirphone, Marge, Jen, and me!


Late in the afternoon, we went to Kasumi and Bill's wedding at the Fairmont Hotel. They put together a simply amazing wedding - entertaining, fun, romantic... It was probably one of the best weddings I've ever been to. Plus, it was just terrific seeing my old college friends after so many years. It brought back so many memories of good times and endearing friendships. It was as if no time had passed since the last time I saw many of them about 10 years ago. I think we still look and feel as young as ever.

The Vows.

Husband and Wife.

My friends: Mrs. Kasumi Iida Widner and Mr. Bill Widner.

With Jen and Shirphone.

With Lan and Loan.

Old friends Alex and Karman. Simply elegant.

Bride and Bridesmaids dancing. Friends forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home