8.27.2003

More than ever, I'm still considering what my mission in life will be. I've got some major hammering out to do in the next few months. I need to have some thought-provoking conversation with somebody, anybody... soon.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to going home early today. It gives me time to go contest a stupid ticket. I swear. It's the little things that just add up and push you over the edge. If the city sends a letter to say they won't begin ticketing for expired parking permits until mid-September, then don't ticket in August. It's that simple. Or better yet, send me my new permits. I paid for them two months ago.

There's a little social gathering for Grace this evening, and then a dinner party for Rodney who is passing through town tonight. I'm looking forward to some nice reunions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home