7.22.2003

Random Thoughts from the Mountains:

Since I've been sleeping outside during thd cool nights, I've been waking up and finding dew on my sleeping bag. This is what probably inspired Mountain Dew. It doesn't quite taste the same though. It could use some sugar.

I lay in the darkness of the night and stare up into the starry sky. I've seen a couple of shooting stars and the Milky Way is clearly visible. In the course of the universe and extent of time, humanity is but a blink of an eye in history. We are all nobodies, yet we all try to be somebody.

Kids are awesome little creatures. I can't believe I'm hanging out with them for six weeks. I'm a Toys 'R Us kid for sure.

Through this six-degrees-of-separation site called Friendster, I've been reunited with several long-lost buddies. My most recent reunion was with Susan from Ann Arbor. I wonder where the past decade has taken her and how she's grown and changed over the years. I'm very curious. She still seems very cool.

Mosquitoes seem to like some people more than others. They are not equal-opportunity suckers.

The view from my sleeping bag. Tony, contemplates life.

Man in the Moon. Target practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home