3.08.2003

I hosted Alanna last night on last minute notice - but it was such a nice surprise to see her. Plus, it's been really cool hanging with her, hearing about her singing/songwriting career and also picking her brains a little bit regarding Taiwanese American Conference planning. I last saw her maybe five or more years ago, but it feels like yesterday when we were all at TAF. It's always good to see another TAF person; No matter how long, how far, how old, they always feel like family. There's this unspoken connection simply because we've shared the experience. Gotta love it. At least, I do.

This morning we went to this cafe, Crepes From Paris, for breakfast. Even though it's just down the block, this was the first time I had ever been there. What a deal for such awesome crepes! They reminded me of the ones I had in France. I think it will become my new hangout place for a quick bite. Afterwards, Alanna and I went to the TAYL planning meeting... It's been a good day so far.

Breakfast and Nutella/banana crepes. Old school TAF brains.

TAYL Meeting at Anny's place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home