12.16.2002

'Tis the season once again when I'm reminded that I am such a Scrooge. I don't send out cards and gifts anymore. I have no holiday cheer. I detest snow (and all this rain in Cali). And I don't mind working every other night during the Christmas week. Bah humbug.

But, even though you won't be getting a card from me, just let it be known to the world how much I love my friends. Thanks for all the warm wishes, the nice surprises and cards, the holiday photos and school pictures. These things all mean so much to me, and I'm touched to know that you think of me. Yes you - the one reading this - checking into my blog page every so often to see what I'm up to... All of you.

Today, special thanks goes to a few people: one of my original TAC girls Carol, my long time October baby friend Sylvia and her husband and my college role model/mentor Jody, my eternal "little sib" Melsie, my dear "show me your invisible string trick" Annie, my friends Susan and Jay who I knew separately before they even met and got married, my close friend and fellow Junior counselor Sherry, and one of my most dependable friends Liz and her supportive husband Andy. Thanks for thinking of me.

Our Christmas tree. My contribution is the ducky star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home