12.14.2002

It's been a nice slow day on call so far. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself) Looking forward to tomorrow since I missed Jenny's birthday gathering and Grace's holiday party. I'm having dim sum with Susan and Lynna if the weather and fatigue level permit. Then coffee/study break with Laura. Maybe Star Trek movie with Myra. And if I'm still in one piece, holiday party at one of the fellow intern's places. We shall see.

Here's something neat. I was talking to Cindy, one of my fellow interns, while J. Lo was on TV. Turns out her dad is a tailor to the stars... Besides J. Lo, some of the names I managed to get from her were Barbara Streisand, John Travolta, Kelly Preston, the list went on... Then she said that he turned away Winona once because she wanted to pay with a credit card or check. How ironic huh? I understand he only accepts cash. She came back with the cash. Ha.

Hmmm. From reading my own post, it seems I hang out with alot of women. Interesting. I must leave that impression with people... Anyways, back to work... There are more important things to think about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home