9.15.2002

I'm awake now. Again. What happened to Saturday? It just disappeared on me.

This morning I realized I never really posted many of Europe pics since I was in the process of moving here to SF. So here's a few more. I need another vacation...

Me and Broom at Disneyland Paris. Me and Ranee on the Eurail.

Cafe hopping is my life. Me and Yuling at Sacre Coeur.

Stone Age cell phone? Or rock? One of many crepe shops... Yum!

Hiking Lake Geneva, Switzerland. Leopard prints in our hotel. GRRR!

Phil and Dave at a nude beach? The artists' corner at Sacre Coeur.

Chillin' at the waterfront in Nice. A Vatican spiral stairwell. See me?

A woman in red shoes. Red roses & the Eiffel Tower.
Interesting things that capture my attention.

The pics I posted earlier are here in the archives!


YellowMnM81: hey what's with that cell phone?
Ho Chie 71: it's a rock!
YellowMnM81: hahaha
Ho Chie 71: i drew it!
YellowMnM81: eh?
Ho Chie 71: i drew on the rock
YellowMnM81: whoa!!
Ho Chie 71: looks real huh?
YellowMnM81: hahaha that's awesome
YellowMnM81: yep
YellowMnM81: why hochie.. you're great at everything! including drawing cell phone rocks!
Ho Chie 71: gee thanks!
YellowMnM81: haha yes coming from a member of your hochie fan club!
YellowMnM81: what ever happened to that anyway?!
Ho Chie 71: you mean it's dead?
YellowMnM81: well we haven't had a meeting in so long!!
Ho Chie 71: true...
YellowMnM81: we must have a revival!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home