9.15.2002

I usually don't solicit or ask for help. But this is very cool news, I think, especially for my TAF friends reading this...

Alanna Lin (and her sibs) used to run the TAF JH program for years. She is now in LA working on her singing/songwriting career. Her brother Paul and sister Alice have also moved out there to support her, and they are working on generating some additional financial support in order to get her first CD out next month. If you know me, you know I totally enjoy seeing Asian Americans in the arts. And here we have one of our very own TAFers...

So, here is how I'd like you to help if you can...this week... write a $15.00 check out to Paul Lin for an advance purchase of Alanna's soon-to-be-recorded CD. In the FOR section on the check, write: FASCINOMA to ensure proper allocation of your investment/purchase. On a sheet of paper, tell them a little something about you and TAF (because it's been awhile since they've been there, and I think they'd get a kick out of it.) Send the check to:

Paul Lin
1546 South Bundy Drive # 101
Los Angeles, CA 90025

I think she has a great future ahead of her, so I'm sending my $100 donation tomorrow. If you're reading this Alanna - DON'T FORGET THE LITTLE PEOPLE! TAF LOVE FOREVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home