8.15.2002

So, I finally got some TAF pics posted up. Here are some of my favorites... Shall we take a walk through my long weekend? First, a visit with the Junior Program - the place my heart will always be at... I miss you guys so much!

Carrie and alien. Old counselors and new.

Anna, ex-JR, now staff. Jessie, Celia, Tiff.

Jessie!! *pokes me in eye* Ouch! The future of the TAF JR program.

Saturday? Crafts with Sherry!

Junior TAF Studs! Read it and weep.

Yes, there are dreamy JR girls too!!

And, they can read you your fortunes!

If you tell me a bad fortune, I'm going to pass out like Nick, though.

Generations of TAF JR staff. Classic!

But, I can't forget my JH buddies... so many of my ex-Juniors have climbed through the ranks, and now I call them my friends. I can't believe how many years I've known some of these guys. And every year that I visit them, I make new JH buddies. They are certainly the dreamiest and most spirited bunch at TAF! *sigh*

Alice with the pretty eyes. Crystal & Karena visit! Yay!

Davef! Leave Jon alone! The JHers... so dreamy!

Lucy! Have you grown up on me? Night Market!

Linn and the ever-attentive and dedicated JH staff!

My favorite performance! Soak up the Sun! You guys rocked!

Jessica and Nicole!

Dreamy JH Girls. *sigh* I think I'm gonna faint...

TP? Tic Poo? or Taiwan Pride?

So dreamy! My heart flutters, and I'm in love!

Of course, I can't forget my original TAF buddies, my special friends, my blog buddies... these are the ones who've been with me the longest. I love you guys! And right now, I can't believe how far away I am from all of you... I may have to shed a tear...

Yearly pic with Jess. The 2 Kev's.

No PDA! But it's my little Carrie! Give us a SMOOCH!

How many Taiwanese people does it take to make a mwa-zhee?

Mags and Mayline! Way too cute!

Ives. I love you as much as my bubble tea. Even the TAF kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home