6.01.2002

I'm in St Louis, and it seems there are alot more TAF people here than I remembered. Jess's and Tiff's parents have been super gracious hosts and even called up some fellow TAF families to join us for dinner at a Chinese buffet. I got to see Julie and Michael, blogger-buddy Emily, and a special surprise visit by Emmeline. I forgot she was here because the last time I accidentally bumped into her was in San Diego during our mini-TAF gathering at Karen's in October. After dinner, Jessica, Julie, and Michael took me to the only bubble tea place in St Louis. They all agreed it was just so-so, a bit on the weak side. But hey, it's #1 in St Louis.



So tomorrow, I might stop by the church and say hi to the other TAF people in the area. It seems several of them now know that I'm passing through town. After that, I start my 12-14 hour segment towards Denver with some pitstops and naps along the way. It looks like an awfully boring and flat drive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home