3.31.2002

So today I went to Easter services with Ivy, James and their family at their Taiwanese church in Maryland. It was a nice surprise bumping into friends from the past, Connie & Angela. I also recognized Walter & Eric's parents, so now I have their numbers again... Walter is supposed to be in town tonight, so hopefully I'll get in touch with him. Eric, it turns out, is doing Plastic Surgery at Stanford, so maybe I'll see him when I actually move out there. After church, we drove to D.C., saw a few of the cherry blossoms at the Mall, and took a few pics. Then I hopped onto a train and now I'm in Baltimore! I got to see Tim & Val before before they left for the weekend, and now I'll be hanging with Rolla, Frantz, and the kids before heading back to D.C. tomorrow. I love having these super-duper packed weekends filled with the people I appreciate most...

Connie! Cheers, Dr. Pop! (reminiscent of my Orangina experience)

Tim & Val, Frantz & Rolla at their Taekwondo studio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home